I still can’t believe I have about 3-5 weeks left of this pregnancy. It has gone by so fast but I will admit that these last weeks are tough… but not unbearable. I feel very blessed to have had a smooth pregnancy that wasn’t hard or complicated.
Now that the time is getting closer, I started thinking about what I wanted to pack in the hospital bags for both baby and I. I will get to mine later this month as I’m still packing… but baby’s bag is done. Here is what I’ve come up with so far:
The diaper bag I’ve chosen is the ju-ju-be B.F.F. – The First Lady. This bag was my top pick and I’m so excited to be able to use it. I love the black & white stripes… the option to use it as a backpack or messenger bag and there is plenty of room!
Here are all the features of this awesome bag:
- Front mommy pocket holds keys (stretch key fob) and sunglasses (cleans lenses too!) with plenty of room for more!
- Memory foam changing pad included … nice ‘n comfy, super cushy.
- Quick reach pocket for cell phone.
- 2 exterior insulated bottle pockets … with Thinsulate by 3M. Keep it warm? Keep it cold? Sure!
- Unique main zipper closure system makes for easy access.
- Picture pocket to keep photos handy when bragging to friends.
- Detachable and adjustable messenger strap has removable memory foam shoulder pad & can be shortened to tote strap length.
- Optional shoulder straps … so versatile!
- Inside organization includes 4 gusseted pockets, 3 zippered pockets & lots of wide open space!
- Back pocket works great for diapers and wipes organization.
- Structured bottom with luggage feet.
- Teflon fabric protector … helps repel stains.
- Agion treatment protects the liner by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Crumb Drains … bye-bye mess!
- Gold Metal Hardware … we don’t trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
- Light-Colored Linings … you can actually see what’s inside; it’s not just a big black hole in there.
- Machine Washable … air dry.
Ummmm, yes please.
Am I missing anything in my diaper bag? Let me know!
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.