First they got rid of the bag. Twenty-two years of continual improvement and the next breakthrough in vacuum technology is here: a vacuum with no bags to change, and now no filters to wash.
Pushing the boundaries of cyclone technology, Dyson engineers have developed the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball .
Dyson Cinetic science
Smaller cyclones generate higher centrifugal forces, therefore capturing smaller dust particles. But the tighter the cyclone, the more likely it is to block. The solution? Flexible tips that vibrate at high speed
Dyson Cinetic Big Ball features:
- Self-adjusting cleaner head: Dyson’s base plate automatically adapts to every floor surface, to remove dust from hard floors and carpets.
- Ball technology: Sitting on a ball, the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball vacuum has a lower center of gravity, making it easy to steer around furniture.
- Instant release wand: No catches or parts to assemble, it reaches the top of stairs.
- Close edge pick-up: Slim frame on the soleplate allows for cleaning up to the baseboard.
- Hygienic bin emptying: With the press of a button, dust and dirt can be emptied directly into the waste bin.
- Warranty: 5 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
While supplies last, through QVC at 800.345.1515, the QVC apps and QVC.com. Beginning Mar. 1, 2015, at Dyson.comand major retailers.
RSVP for Twitter Party/Giveaway:
We have teamed up with Dyson to give away TWO (yes, TWO!!!) Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Vacuums.
Join us Thursday, January 15th from 2:00-2:30pm EST! (11-11:30am for pacific time)
Host: @ModernDayMoms & @Dyson
We will have a Dyson engineer available to answer questions during the party!
Winner rules: Winners will be picked at random and must RSVP before the party. Once winners are announced, they will have 24 hours to respond to us with their information. We cannot setup prizing if it’s after 24 hours.