At Modern Day Moms, we LOVE Pinterest. Recently while looking through my feed, I found a super cute way to get some insight into the mind of your little ones. Originally a Facebook meme, this set of 21 questions is sure to get some laughs, some weirdo answers and a lot of hugs.
21 QUESTIONS ABOUT MOMMA
1. What is something Momma always says to you?
Amelia: “BE GOOD KIDS.”
Olivia: “No ma’am.”
2. What makes Momma happy?
Amelia: “When we play good and don’t hit anybody.”
Olivia: “When we roll down the windows in the car.”
3. What makes Momma sad?
Amelia: “When we hit her.” (I’m sure you can tell she’d been recently disciplined for hitting.)
Olivia: “The Coraline movie.”
4. How does Momma make you laugh?
Amelia: “Runs really crazy… like this! (insert spazzy dance here)”
Olivia: “Tickle me!”
5. What was Momma like as a child?
Amelia: “Maybe you liked to dance or maybe paint or something.”
Olivia: “Like me.”
6. How old is Momma?
Olivia: “fifteen-eight or maybe 4.”
7. How tall is Momma?
Olivia: “BIG BIG!”
8. What is Momma’s favorite thing to do?
Amelia: “Do homework on the computer.”
Olivia: “Hugs and kisses.”
9. What does Momma do when you’re not around?
Amelia: “Do LOTS of homework.” (Ugh, tell me about it, kid!)
Olivia: “Go to your different house and have to stay there all day with the cupcakes.” (uhh… wut?)
10. If Momma becomes famous, what will it be for?
Amelia: “For being preeeeetty!”
11. What is Momma really good at?
Amelia: “Cool cool tricks!”
Olivia: “Not making grossy dinner or squishy things!”
12. What is Momma not very good at?
Amelia: “Getting stung by bumblebees.” (Well, that’s a good failure, I guess.)
Olivia: “Cutting with scissors.”
13. What does Momma do for her job?
Amelia: “Takes care of things.”
Olivia: “Take care of the doggies and kitties.”
14. What is Momma’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of Momma?
Amelia: “When you do cool tricks and do a good job.”
Olivia: “When you give me hugs.”
16. If Momma were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Olivia: “Some kind of butterfly maybe?”
17. What do you and Momma do together?
Amelia: “Go for walks!”
Olivia: “Take beach walks!”
18. How are you and Momma the same?
Amelia: “We both have two hands.”
Olivia: “Umm… how we walk?”
19. How are you and Momma different?
Amelia: “You have tattoos and I DO NOT!”
Olivia: “Getting on the bridge!” (What the heck?!)
20. How do you know Momma loves you?
Amelia: “Because you always play with me.”
Olivia: “Because when I do pictures you say they’re pretty.”
21. Where is Momma’s favorite place to go?
Amelia: “That purple place that we went to with the burritos and the apple juice.”
Olivia: “The beach!”
Aww man, so basically… I do a lot of homework and I am HUGE. That’s what I gathered from this interview. It might be cool to re-do this every year or so and see how the responses change. I can only imagine what they’ll say about me at 16 and 14 years old! *sob*
Now its your turn! Copy these questions, wrangle your kids for an interview, then come back here and share your favorite responses with us!