Staci from 7onashoestring.com came up with a list of 101 Summer Activities for Kids and we decided to highlight the article here!
- Family field day
- Bubble art
- Put together a time capsule and bury it
- Create a summer bucket list
- Make summer luminaries
- Perform a random act of kindness
- Go to a local splash park
- Have a picnic
- Take a neighbor a surprise
- Family photo tree craft
See full article with 101 awesome activity ideas!
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.