- 4 oz. Cherry Limeade Sparkling ICE
- 1.5 oz. White Rum
- 10 Mint leaves (plus a few more for garnish)
- 6 Cherries (stems and pits removed)
- Lime slices for garnish
- In a large, sturdy glass, muddle together the mint and cherries until lightly-smashed
- Stir in the rum and then top with Cherry Limeade Sparkling ICE over ice. Stir gently to mix.
- Garnish with fresh cherries, mint leaves, and lime slices.
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.
Leave a Comment