Tommee Tippee has introduced the all-new double electric pump, intuitively designed for fast, easy, and comfortable expressing. The pump is part of the only fully-integrated system that includes a pump that is comfortable for mom, combined with a bottle for baby that provides the most natural feeding experience. The components of the double electric pump system work seamlessly together and are designed to make the pumping and feeding process easier and less stressful for both mom and baby, so they can concentrate on the most important thing: precious time together.
The pump has five settings and two soft silicone cups to provide mom with the ultimate in comfort and efficiency. The pump also has an advanced hygienic anti-back-flow mechanism so milk never accumulates in tubes, which can create mildew or permanent damage to motors. It’s simply the best pump for mom combined with the best bottle and system for babies.
Features and Benefits
– An integrated breast feeding system with seamless components to pump, store, prepare and feed
– Advanced anti-back-flow pump design that prevents milk from getting in tubes, which can cause mildew and permanent motor damage
– Made without BPA
– Natural feel expression: massaging ripples mimic baby’s suckling action
– Extra comfort: two soft silicone cups flex and stretch to fit all sizes
– Individualized expression: five adjustable settings for gentle and efficient expression, providing maximum comfort
– Simple, intuitive design makes it easy to use, clean and assemble
This product is now available exclusively at www.babiesrus.com/tommeetippee and in Babies”R”Us stores.
The double electric pump system retails for $249.99.
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.