Announcing our first annual Holiday Gift Guide series! Every Thursday until December 22nd, we will feature a NEW gift guide. This week’s gift guide is for cute little babies! Enjoy!
Before You Begin:
Click each thumbnail for a larger view. Simply click out of each image and open another.
1. Blooming Bath – website: http://bloomingbath.com | blooming bath is the cute, cuddly and convenient way to bathe your baby
2. Desert Essence Baby Collection – website: desertessence | absorbs odor with natural disinfectant & freshens with natural, soothing lavender scent
3. oogaa – website: http://oogaa.com | modern baby silicone feeding products
4. SwimZip – website: http://swimzip.com | swimzip is an easy-on, easy-off UV 50+ protective swim shirt for children.
5. Chelsea Baby Shoes – website: http://chelsea-baby.com | soft sole, “sensuede” shoes which are great for their developing feet.
6. BreathableBaby Mesh Crib Liner – website: http://breathablebaby.com | breathablebaby products have air channel technology (A.C.T.) that promotes air flow and helps maintain air access.
7. Hands to Heart Sleep Swaddle – website: http://heartswaddle.com | the hands to heart sleep swaddle is designed to meet your baby’s movement, soothing, and sleeping needs in the first nine months.
8. Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube – website: http://munchkin.com | an interactive music toy that lets your child add and subtract instruments of a symphony.
9. Boon Squirt Spoon – website: http://www.booninc.com | squirt isn’t just a spoon; it’s a revelation.
10. Aden & Anais Blankets – website: http://www.adenandanais.com.
11. Rockabye Baby – website: http://www.rockabyebabymusic.com
12. Citrus Lane – website: http://citruslane.com | fresh finds. parent tips. delivered monthly. genius.
13. CloudB – Gentle Giraffe Poufs – website: http://CloudB.com | use it as a pillow, for home decor or as a huggable friend for your little ones.
14. MiniOrganics Baby Basics Gift Set – website: http://miniorganics.com | wonderful, organic. perfect gift set for babies.
15. KoalaKin Nursing Pouch – website: http://www.koalakin.com | perfect for new & expectant moms. must-have!
16. NurturMe Baby Food – website: http://www.nurturme.com | food that grows with your baby from 4 months to 4 years.
17. Grobags from the Gro Company – website: grocompany | premium fabrics, innovative features and long-lasting, it’s no surprise Grobag is Mom’s favorite sleep bag.
18. SkipHop Hug & Hide Owl – website: http://skiphop.com | adorable activity set for littles. who can resist owls?
19. Earlyears Lil’ Shopper Play Set – website: http://amazon.com
20. Greenbuds Mattress – website: http://www.greenbudsbaby.com | bedding, as pure as the baby.
21. Diamond Crochet Mini Blanket – website: http://www.coyuchi.com | this blanket is make from the softest organic cotton, hand crocheted in delicate openwork diamonds, wraps little ones in a light layer of comfort.
22. Little Choux – Quilted Pink Dot Bib – website: http://littlechoux.com/quiltedpinkdotbib.html
23. Little Trendstar Old School Onesie – website: http://www.littletrendstar.com | paying hommage to the classic mix tape, this screened design showcases a cassette tape image and the words “Old School” on a black onesie.
24. Granny Annie – website: Granny Annie on FB | all granny annie’s hats are 100% cotton and come in any size from newborn to teen.
25. Arbonne Baby Care Set – website: Arbonne Website.
26. Sophie The Giraffe – website: http://sophiegiraffeusa.com | sophie the giraffe is baby’s first toy, stimulating each of his senses from the age of 3 months.
27. Beaba Babycook Babyfood Maker – website: beabausa.com | one-of-a-kind, compact countertop appliance that functions as a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster to prepare fresh, healthy meals for baby.
28. GroVia Curious About Cloth Kit – website: https://www.gro-via.com/hybrid/curiouskit.html | GroVia is dedicated to bringing today’s families the best in eco-friendly diapering products. Our Curious About Cloth? kit is a simple and cost effective way to introduce you to the wonderful world of modern cloth diapers. This kit also includes an easy disposable option for diapering on the go. Choose from Boy (Planes/Vanilla), Girl (Mod Flower/Vanilla), Unisex (Nature/Vanilla).
Stay tuned for next week! The topic will be KIDS.
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.
Pingback: 5 Pampering, Beauty Gift Ideas for the Holidays | Modern Day Moms™ | The Essential Modern Mom Guide on November 17, 2011