- 1 bottle Raspberry Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 fresh jalape os, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- One 6 oz. can of tomato paste
- cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Liquid Smoke
- 3 tablespoons scotch, whiskey, or bourbon (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan and add the onion, garlic, and jalape o. Lightly saut on a low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, ketchup, and mustard to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Pour 1 bottle Raspberry Lemonade Sparkling ICE to the saucepan and stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Add balsamic vinegar and liquid smoke. Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Push sauce through a fine mesh strainer.
- Optional: Before you strain the sauce, mix in 3 tablespoons of your favorite scotch, whiskey, or bourbon.