I LOVE FALL. There, just had to get that out there. I also love roasting pumpkin seeds. Try this recipe!
Wondering what to do with the left over pumpkins? Make use of the seeds by turning them into a delicious snack. They taste just like popcorn, only much healthier, and are great for movie nibbles.
Salt (to taste)
1. Cut the top off the pumpkin.
2. Scoop out all the innards and separate the pulp from the seeds.
3. Put the seeds in a sieve and wash them clean with water.
4. Wrap the seeds in paper towels to dry them off.
5. Put the seeds in an oven proof tray and sprinkle with salt to taste.
6. Cook under the grill for about five minutes, or until they start to brown.
Tags: Pumpkin Seeds