This post is brought to you by GOJO, the makers of PURELL Multi-Surface Disinfectant.
First off, let me start by saying that toddlers are rad. They are so rad. They are also so messy.
My toddler specifically. She loves to take her toys and hide them in her portable potty. Let that sink in for a minute. Yes, her toys. Potty. Gross.
I needed something quick and easy to use that will kill 99.99% of bacteria and viruses. I needed something that I wouldn’t have to rinse off after I sprayed the toys. I also wanted something I could use to spray on her high chair after she was done eating.
Thankfully, I discovered PURELL Multi-Surface Disinfectant Spray.
Here are some reasons why I love this stuff!
- Kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria in 30 seconds
- Worry-free around kids, pets and food
- Only PURELL Multi-Surface Spray’s revolutionary alcohol-based formula kills germs like bleach without harsh chemicals and irritating fumes
- PURELL Multi-Surface Spray works on food-contact surfaces, giving you the peace of mind to use it just about anywhere
- No water rinse required; this means you do not have to rinse the surface or object you sprayed after using the product because there are no harmful chemicals
- Holds the EPA Design for the Environment (DfE) certification. This means PURELL Multi-Surface Disinfecting Spray meets the EPA’s high standards for sustainable products
I love that this stuff allows me to be worry-free when using around kids, pets and food. It is also approved for food prep surfaces and no water rinse is required on food prep surfaces. That is a huge one for me.
Without the smell of harsh fumes, no toxic residue, no harsh chemicals, no bleach, you can use PURELL Multi-Surface Disinfecting Spray in places you do not use traditional cleaners.
When I find my daughter’s toys in her portable potty, I don’t have to freak out… as quickly. I can just grab the disinfectant and go to town.
I don’t have to cry when she smashes strawberries all over her high chair, with just a few sprays, it’s as good as new and I feel much better. If you’re local here in Florida, you can buy this product at Publix or purchase online at Amazon.com, Walmart.com or Jet.com.
Just some background on this brand:
PURELL Hand Sanitizer was invented in 1988 by GOJO to meet the needs of healthcare providers and restaurant operators looking for ways to reduce the spread of germs. It was a great success, not only because it was effective at killing 99.99% of most common germs, but because it was convenient, gentle and a pleasure to use.
In 1997, PURELL Hand Sanitizer was made available in retail stores, forever helping the world stay well. It soon became America’s #1 hand sanitizer1. Today, the brand has expanded into new categories including soap and surface disinfecting products.
What would you use PURELL Multi-Surface Disinfectant on? Tell me in the comments for chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from SheKnows via [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 11/16/17-12/31/17.
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.