What better way to celebrate the official arrival of fall than by drinking delicious apple cider from apple cups.
optional: cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, allspice and/or star anise for garnish
1. Cut off the top of the apple by using a knife on a cutting board.
2. Then take a paring knife and carefully outline the “rim” of your apple cup to be.
3. Use a spoon to scoop out the center of your apple until you have a nice “cup”.
4. If your apple doesn’t sit exactly level, even off the bottom to make it even by taking paring knife
5. Brush a little lemon juice over the inside of the apples.
6. Fill with your favorite apple cider, garnish with cinnamon or spices
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.