Tis the season for sniffly noses, congestion and that awful sounding Croup. I’ll never forget the first time I heard that barking sound. Not a pleasant sound to anyones ears and definitely not a pleasant feeling to your child. Luckily we have humidifiers to help get some relief. Our Pediatrician actually recommended Crane Humidifiers.
Some reasons we love Crane:
- Increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, dry skin
- 1 gallon water tank runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours
- Mists up to 2.1 gallons of moisture per day
- Effectively humidifies rooms up to 250 square feet
- Auto shutoff safety sensor
- Uses less energy than a standard household light bulb
- Does not require a filter
Now let’s get to the DESIGN part of Crane. They aren’t just called “The Adorable Humidifier” for no reason.
Why should you use an Adorable Crane Humidifier?
The real question is why shouldn’t you? Humidifiers add moisture to indoor air, relieving congestion from the common cold and flu and soothing scratchy throats, dry skin and eyes, and irritated sinuses. Perfect for babies, adults, and everyone in between, a humidifier’s additional moisture thins the mucus in the sinuses, making it easier to breathe. (And we know that when it comes down to your family’s health, you’re all about breathing easy.)
Even if you’re feeling great, Crane’s Adorable Humidifiers are must-haves. From smooth skin to shiny hair to cared-for furniture, they keep you and your home looking beautiful and feeling comfortable.
Crane sells more than just cool air humidifiers, they have Air Purifiers, Heaters, Fans and more.
Here is an awesome video all about the Crane Adorable Humidifier:
You can purchase a Crane Humidifer directly from their website or at stores like Target and Walmart. Please visit their website to learn more:
THEY ARE FRIENDLY!
“Like” on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Disclaimer- I received a product to review, but the opinions expressed above are strictly my own.