I have a tea obsession and I’ll be the first one to admit it. When I discovered Teavana, that’s when the real trouble began. You mean to tell me, I can have pretty blooming things in my tea? Well, this called for new coffee mugs (clear ones) and assorted jars because my tea collection is about to get bigger.
When it comes to the perfect tea for me, I like it to be sweet, fruity and white. I don’t like dark, black teas usually however I’m not one to pass up a good glass of sweet tea. I do love herbal teas and different blends.
I thought I’d highlight a few of my favorite must-haves from Teavana. Hope you enjoy!
1. Grape Wulong Oolong Tea: Bright blueberry gets a burst of grape flavor in this vibrant oolong rounded out with harmonizing notes of rose petal and hibiscus. I love making this tea in my PerfecTea Maker which helps you make the perfect cup quickly & easily. Love it!
2. German Rock Sugar: This sugar is used to sweeten tea as desired and is one of my favorite things about making tea.
3. Blending Teas: This blend is the Strawberry Lemonade Herbal Tea mixed with the Strawberry Grapefruit Xue Long Green Tea & the Strawberry Rose Champagne Tea. I love blending certain teas together that complement each other.
4. Glass Teapots: I have a thing for glass teapots and this one is amazing for watching your teas bloom.
5. PerfecTea Maker: Again, another favorite. This one is great for making a quick cup of tea, easily!
6. Peach Momotaro Artisan Blooming Tea: Once placed in hot water, this white tea blooms like a flower and offers a taste of peach and marigold. It is absolutely amazing and one of my favorite teas! I also love the experience. Yes, it’s totally an experience.
I love watching my teas steep in the PerfecTea Maker. It’s so fun!
I highly recommend going to teavana.com or visiting your local store! Do you have a favorite tea? If so, let us know!
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.