If you have children, you will know that keeping rugs and carpets clean is no easy task. Here are some tips to remove stains and brighten your rugs, easily.
1. Brighten faded rugs fast by rubbing them down with a rag that has been soaked in salt water, then wrung out.
2. If you spill any liquid on your carpet, pour salt on the area as soon as possible and watch the salt absorb the liquid almost instantly. Vacuum.
3. To remove ink stains from carpet, make a paste of cream of tartar and lemon juice, and dab at the stain. Let sit for 5 mins then clean with a damp cloth.
4. An easy way to remove red wine from carpet is to dab a bit of shaving cream and letting it sit for a few minutes before wiping away.
5. Coffee stains can be frustrating, but you can get them out of your carpet by pouring beer on them. Dab up extra with paper towel.
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.
Leave a Comment
Pingback: Small Easy Steps To Green Your Life! | Modern Day Moms | The Essential Guide for Modern Parents on October 9, 2012