Are you looking for a super cute heart-shaped treat that your kids can help with? Look no further! This easy recipe is sure to make everyone happy!
What you will need:
- A package of cinnamon rolls
- Cooking Spray
- Icing (usually comes with your rolls)
- 8″ or 9″ Round Cake Pan
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Grease your round cake pan.
- Seperate into rolls and form into a heart shape. This is done by basically unrolling the form the rolls are packaged and shaping into the heart. Don’t fret too much over this part. They will look cute no matter what!
4. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Let them cool down completely. This is essential for your icing and sprinkles to not melt off.
6. Drizzle icing over the top of all of them. (I left my rolls in the pan)
7. Decorate with your favorite sprinkles. My kids loved this part!
Stacey is definitely a Modern Day Mom. She is a full time wife and mother of 2 and a part time hairstylist.