If you’ve never had the chance to experience the deliciousness that is the Chocolate & Cream Panini, you are missing out.
The next time you are feeling adventurous, bust out the ingredients to make this amazing sandwich.
- Bread, Sourdough, White, Italian, Whatever you prefer
- Marshmallow Fluff/Marshmallow Creme
It’s really very simple but here are some directions you can follow…
- Slice the bread and set it aside. If it’s already sliced, you’re good to go.
- In a mixing bowl, mix your desired amount of nutella and marshmallow fluff together until combined or alternatively, you can just wait, skip this step and individually apply each ingredient once the bread is buttered, instead of mixing them together.
- Butter your bread slices lightly and on the unbuttered sides and transfer your bread to a hot panini press or waffle iron and cook until the bread is golden. 1-2 minutes.
- Make your sandwich with your nutella mixture and ENJOY!