Oh, this is delicious. If you are a fan of butter and strawberries, you might want to make this asap.
Whipped Strawberry Honey Butter
Prep: 5 mins / Cook: 5 mins / Total Time: 10 mins
1 cup butter
1 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
cup Crunchies Strawberries
- Whip softened butter in a mixer until smooth. Be sure no lumps remain.
- Add honey and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add Crunchies Strawberries cup at a time and mix until butter is fluffy and pink.
- Refrigerate butter until firm.
- Spread the butter on your favorite bread and enjoy!
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.