I own each and every one of these coloring books and highly recommend them.
1. Joyful Designs Artist’s Coloring Book
Meditative patterns are complex yet relaxing.
Buy Joyful Designs on Amazon
2. Mandala Designs Coloring Book
Immerse yourself in the mystical energy of mandalas.
Buy Mandala Designs on Amazon
3. Floral Designs Artist’s Coloring Book
Buy Floral Designs on Amazon
4. Doodle Designs Artist’s Coloring Book
Short-circuit the stress and let creativity flow!
Buy Doodle Designs on Amazon
5. Creative Coloring Inspirations: Art Activity Pages to Relax and Enjoy!
Buy Creative Coloring Inspirations on Amazon
6. Color Therapy: An Anti-Stress Coloring Book
Each section focuses on a particular color palette, from intense reds and oranges to serene blues and calming pastels, so readers can color to suit their mood.
Buy Color Therapy on Amazon
To go with your new coloring books, you have to get some awesome coloring pencils and markers. Here are some I’ve purchased and recommend:
1. Prismacolor Premier Soft Core Colored Pencils, 72 Colored Pencils
They also have a 48 pencil set if you don’t want to commit to 72.
2. Sharpie Fine-Tip Permanent Marker, 24-Pack Assorted Colors (80’s Glam)
3. Prismacolor Professional Art Markers, Primary/ Secondary Colors, Set Of 12
4. Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencil Sharpener