The new WebMD Baby app has quick access to trusted and physician-approved baby health and wellness information anytime, anywhere. Personalized for a baby’s specific age, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, helping parents stay informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools!
In baby’s first year, parents will receive:
– 52 weekly featured multimedia content packages programmed for the baby’s first year
– 365 physician approved daily tips programmed every day.
In baby’s second year, parents will receive:
– 12 monthly content packages programmed for the baby’s second year
– 84 tips programmed monthly during the baby’s second year.
WebMD Baby is also a personal baby book, allowing parents to organize and share baby’s memorable moments as they happen.
Growth Tracker, Diaper Tracker, Sleep Tracker, Feeding Tracker
Capture and record a baby’s key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy’s belly to the trip home.
My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
Favorites: From foods to books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically approved articles and other content types:
– Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
– Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
– Just for Moms
– Just for Dads
– Parenting Tips (367)
– Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
– Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD in-house pediatrician)
– Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
– Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
– Baby Doctor Visits (11 well visit guides)
You can download this app here: WebMD Baby – App Store
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.